[Travelogue] Gardens by the Bay at Dusk and 5th Anniversary | Singapore

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - December 23, 2017

Have you ever visited Gardens by the Bay in Singapore at dusk? 
It is actually very risky to come and see this exquisite landmark of Singapore at around this hour, cause the main attractions which are Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, are best enjoyed during daytime. Imagine all the psychedelic colors of flowers and plants under the bright sunlight! How beautiful that would be! It would be soothing for both eyes and soul! <3
Well, back again to the topic, although they indeed open until 9 PM, but I still don't think it is a good idea to visit the Garden when it's (almost) dark. And, unfortunately, this was exactly what happened on the day when we went there! Based on the initial plan, we should have arrived earlier, one or two hours before the sunset, so that I could get to walk around first and maybe snapped some golden-hour photos, but yeah, we were late, and I was actually slightly annoyed, because things just sort of went out of the plan. I almost lost my mood, to be honest. 
Yet, it turned out, that day was its 5th anniversary, and they're having a celebration, so it was quite crowded. Everyone gathered around the Supertree Groves, which had been adorned with colorful bright lights, and stages set up in the middle of them. 
Truthfully, it was very humid and hot at that time, not to mention being among the crowd, I was sweating all over my body, and I didn't really like that kind of condition. BUT, what brought my mood back, was this beautiful color of the sky. The kind of BLUE that I fall for over and over again. My most favorite background with the clear sky, I'm hooked!!! ♥ ♥ ♥


















I'm glad we still made it to the garden that day and I can say we're pretty lucky to come across this 'serendipity' :)

And, 
since it's Christmas soon, 
(or if you're reading this on the 25th),
wishing you
HAPPEE HOLIDAY 
and
a

:D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments